Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
..it's about learning to dance in the rain.


Which is oh so true about my life. My life is absolutely amazing. I have an awesome husband, I love the home we live in, my dogs are pretty awesome. I have a wonderful family, who for once is all getting along. And Justin and I are truckin right along. We hit a stressful point a couple days ago..where we weren't sure about rent or anything along those lines, but we've since found a roommate, Justin has been offered a job, and I am throughly enjoying school this term.

Life isn't perfect, but it is perfect to us.

   

1 comment:

  1. Oh lordy. Where have I BEEN?? Looks like I have some reading to do here.
    xx
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    And...Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)