Monday, October 19, 2009

hunting with my husband. <3

Well, still no buck. I got 3 chances, with three different deer, yet they were all too small. They all were just little spikes. I was so disapointed. It has been pretty stormy lately so hopefully, if I am able to get out of work early enough I can get in a few good night hunts. I have a good feeling about this hunting season. Hoping that the weather stays nasty and cold, and then once hunting season is over, it gets nicer. :] I really want to do family pictures. :]


Love this pictue. :]
Cleaning off the glasses.

getting ready to walk into a unit.


one of my favorite.



hunting in the rain.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)