Monday, June 29, 2009

things that are..

family
friends
dutch bros
laughing
pictures
dinner dates
kendal & kaitlyn & emeli.
coffee dates
movies
hair bobbers
socks
inside jokes
the beach
random trips to the beach
my jake's mom.
going on the beach
riding horses
bumpin to music
tanning..
playin w/ ellie..
makin new friends..
chillin at the lake..
northface
starbucks
weiner dogs
four wheelers the coast.
lifted trucks
sappy love songs
extremely opinionated
swoopy bangs
flip flops year round
afraid to jump off big rocks
addicted to Cold Play, Switchfoot, and Howie Day
permanent markers
sushi
dutch bros.
getting my nails done
snow trips
hunting
thinking i am better than one person.
being gavin and christina aunt.
random trips to the snow.
Shopping.
Those looks i get from Justin.
Music.
Singing at the top of my lungs.
Being loud and crazy.
My birthday. July 8th
Making people laugh.
OTTER POPS.
Memories in the Burban.
Drive-Bys.
Kissing.
Kaitlyn's twenty minute stories.
Going to the coast.
Riding four-wheelers.
Blonde hair.
Taco Bell.
Portland.
Short dresses.
High heels.
Lipgloss.
Make-up.
Straight hair.
Crazy nights.
Swimming.
Innertubing.
The snow.!!
4121<3><3
Hoodies.
Christmas lights.
Coloring.
Talks with my MOM.
Saturday nights.
Dressing up.
Oregon Ducks.
being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)