Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Merry Merry Christmas. <3

What an amazing day that we had today.

I worked last night til 9:00, which was nice to be off before ten-eleven at night. We ended up going by my sister's to check on her after her surgery yesterday. We went home and watched the movie that Emeli got for me. Save the last dance.. I am sooo happy that I finally got the movie. I love it. I have wanted it for so long, and had not been able to find it anywhere to buy it. So J and I watched that and went to bed around 1 something.

We woke up around 11, and got ready for Milly's.. Stopped by Starbuck's, bought some last minute gifts. And then headed that way. It was so fun to watch all the kids open their presents and I got some really awesome presents. I loved all of the things that I got. Christmas has been amazing.

And nowwww.. I am at work. Soon I shall be off and then I am going to go back to Mil's and hang out, and go shoppppping tomorrow. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)