Wednesday, May 13, 2009

mhm. <3

Hmm, I feel the urge to write. I am not sure why. I have so many things on my mind. Yet, at the same time; nothing at all. I really have no wants right now. I have events that are coming up, that I am excited for. But there is nothing really major that I NEED to happen. I have my family, I have Justin, I have a job. Which by the way is taking foooorever to get started. They are still in the process of checking my references. I did not think that it would take this long to be hired on. I had to give them 2 more references to call. So hopefully it all works out, and I actually get the job. It would suck to have been told I got the job and then for it to not happen all because of a reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)