Monday, May 4, 2009

doing cartwheels in my kitchen excited.

Monday's usually aren't my favorite. Actually, on my list of things that I like.. Monday's aren't even on the list. And to top it off, I was waiting for a phone call last week, and I had missed the call on Friday afternnon, and by the time I had checked my messages. It was too late, therfore making wait until MONDAY to find out if I had good news or bad news. So this morning, after a very sleepless night. I woke up around 7:45, jumped in the shower, to get my voice to sound like I hadn't just woke up. And then waited until 8. I called. No answer. Sat there in bed..ended up falling asleep, yah, go me! At about 10, I jumped awake, and thought I should probablly give it another shot. She answered!
I then got the news that I had been waiting for! Thee best news of my day, week, month, year! I am one of the newest employees at the local hospital. I have been trying to get on there, for almost a year! I am beyond excited.
My life has just been going so amazingly.I found someone to make my wedding dress. But she is also in school, so if she is not able to, then I will be asking someone else. The wedding is less than 9 weeks away, and I am so excited. I am going to try to post a picture of my wedding dress.


[faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.]
Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)