Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am blessed.

Three little words;



Who knew that those words would be the words that have been keeping me sane the last couple weeks..or months..or really how ever long it's been since I started saying them. I don't remember the first time I uttered the words. But after a while they became a fixture in my life, I catch myself saying them once a day, sometimes five, sometimes when things are really going haywire, I say them three or four times a minute. :]



I know that my life could be somewhere else, that it could have gone down a different path, so many times. That I could have chose so many different lives to live, and I do enjoy my life. There are just so many times where stress is getting the best of me. I am a little more snappy with my husband than I should be. I am a little more snappy with most people. But the thing is..I work. Hard. I know I know. I sit at a desk, but I have been working 10-12 hours days, two different jobs, being a pleasent person all day long, and I come home, and I am still TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)