Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello-Hello. Hello. Hello?

Hello? Anyone out there? *check-check*

Oh. Hi! It's been awhile since I have actually written a blog about me. That were actual words. Life has been crazy busy lately. I have been working just about 40 hours a week, which is better than the 60 I was working between the two jobs. :] I really am enjoying my second job, and I would love to have a full time position in the back.



Update on E; They really don't know what is going on, which is so hard for her. Because it can be so many different things. I know that is really stressful for her, and with my mom and her hovering as closely as possible it is getting hard for E also.



Update on J; Counseling is..HARD. To say the least. I really didn't ever think any of our fights were my fault. My problem. My anything. I had taken not one ounce of responsibility for any of my own actions. We are working very hard on comunication, and things seem to be progressing nicely. I believe that people make mistakes, and take a step off the deep in, and it's all about what you do in the water, that decides whether you survive it or not. I don't think any of his actions are justified or okay, or even right. But I do believe that I can trust him again, and love him for the man that I married.



Update on thee dogs; lol..They are wonderful. Loving that I have more time to spend with them, and that we have been going on more outdoor outtings with them. They really hate being cooped up all the time. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)