Sunday, January 31, 2010

survey sunday..

Well well well, I am currently at work until 3:30.. I am trying to not think about the fact that I have had the bare minimal of sleep the last couple nights, and have gotten woken up at extremely random hours the whole week, and so I am going to possibly start doing survey sundays. :] I have music going, and a ton of questions that can be answered. Enjoy.

The questions..
1. Do you iron your sheets?
No, I do not. :] I am lucky to get them washed and dryed. :]
2. Your dream car is....?
Scion Tc, and Kia makes a car that is identical looking to the Kia. which I am hoping to buy.
3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?
Innie.
4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Dinner probablly. :] I usually don't eat during the others.
5. Favorite mascara?
Maybleline xxl.
6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
Traditional.
7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Lol, a few times, we live right on the river.
8. I hate the smell of...?
people. In my line of work, you smell some of the nastiest perfumes, body odors, breathe, everything. blehhh.

_________________________________

More questions;

1. Today: I am feeling tired..I didn’t get to sleep until almost 1:15 this morning and had to be up at 5:30 to get ready for work at 7:00 .

2. If I were you: I'd go shopping with my mom, or go spend some much needed time with my hubby.

3. Love is: HARD!!! But so worth it .

4. I always: make sure the door is locked before leaving the house.

5. I feel prettiest when: I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt with simple jewerly .

6. If I had a million dollars: I'd pay off my parents debt, my own debt, purchase a SUV and a truck and purchase a house.

7. I'm looking: forward to short work week .

8. If I weren't: at work I'd love to be sleeping next to Justin or heading to the beach for a day of fun and relaxation.

9. When I'm super upset: I shut down, and block out the world.

10. My favorite thing about myself is: that I know what I want out of life and I have accomplished goals.

11. If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat: I'd spend it on day-trip with Justin, we could defiantly use some alone, quiet time.

12. Even though some people might consider this a flaw: I love my husband, even though sometimes I don’t love our relationship, I do love him.

13. I love the way I feel when: all of my family including Justin is getting along, and we all go out to dinner, or when we can all hang out at my parents.

14. I love my hair most when: it’s curled and going crazy.

15. The attribute I really admire in: my mom is will to never give up on people. Her ever forgiving attitude and giving nature that makes me want to be a better person, not only for myself, but for her also.

16. Next time I have 2 free hours I should probably: clean my house, deeply. It isn’t bad, but it is on the brink of getting bad. It needs deep cleaned.

17. I feel really lucky to have: the support system that I do, that allows me to make decisions and whether they agree or disagree they stand by my side.

18. Hair color..Au naturale..or not?
Not. I color my hair quite frequently, I like my hair to be very blond, not just the dirty dishwater color that it is natural.

19. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?

For sure. I hate realising that I have something askew. I am the first to point out to a person, or Justin that they have something on their face, in their teeth, really anything. :]


20. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?
I would say a million dollars. Beauty is only skin deep, and with the way my life is, I have a family that loves me, a husband that thinks I am beautiful, I don't need the "perfect" body.

21. Favorite magazine?

My favorite magazine would have to be, glamour. I love it..the fashion, the stories. Everything.


22.. Bra style..lacy or plain?

Plain. I am a very simple person when it comes to bras. I have two or three different styles, but a lot of the same exact bra in different colors.


23. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?

More than likely, something that smelled good. I am plus size, and VS doesn't exactly work for me. I get underwear there occasionally, but never bras. Usually just smell good stuff.


24. Do you fake and bake?

I wish I had one of those face lamps, it would put me in a better mood during the winter months, but nope.. I do not tan. I wish I did.


25. What's your favorite body part on a man?
Chest and shoulders. Justin has thee most comfortable chest ever. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)