Friday, April 24, 2009

prayer triage..

Last night; laying in bed..not being able to sleep..layed there and just thought of all of the blogs that I could be writing if I were not being a good wife and staying cuddled up with Justin. :]
Soo here goes the blog.

Prayer Triage;
Soo last night while laying there, not being able to sleep, I sent a prayer up to the Lord, thanking him for keeping Justin safe, and keeping my other family members safe throughout the day. And asking for strength to get my spare bedroom clean. :) And I started wondering; Does God have angels up there, that are up there doing triage..for prayers. Saying okay- those prayers go this way, these ones go this way. The more life threatening ones get to go to the front of the line. The ones Thanking the Lord for keeping them safe, and helping them through the day get to be somewhere toward the back.
I wonder if some of those prayers that go unanswered; They were just as important as the life threatening ones, but the Lord just said, with time will come your answered.

I am not sure how to readthe signs. But for the last three years; I have had an IUD in. And this Friday Justin and I willk be going on our Honeymoon in Seattle. Which I am beyond excited about. And today; when I woke up, I had the worst cramps, and I am going into the doctor on friday. But I think that my IUD is starting to fall out. So maybe that is God's way of telling us that we are ready to have kids. But I am just not ready. Even though.. I am. Maybe we will just wait, put my IUD back, and wait til we have out own house. Who knows. I guess we will figure it out. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)