Wednesday, April 22, 2009

take my hand..I will not let you fall.

Lately; I have been feeling as though I am searching. I don't know what I am searching for. And then I read this;

Matthew 8:25-26Then His disciples came to Him and awoke Him saying, "Lord, save us! We are perishing!" But He said to them, "Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?" Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.

Those words filled me with such a feeling of knowing. Such a feeling of "Yes, you are on the right path. Yes, I do have plans for you. I know that you are unsure, but I will not let you down." I know that what I have been searching for is the Lord. And that I have found him. I need/want so badly to find a church to attend in my area. Hopefully I will find one. I would love for Justin to attend with me. I know that it would help him also. I know that he would find truth in His words, and find comfort in other peoples company.

Reading the blogs on here, has become such an amazing experience. To read blog entries from all of these strong christians. It has filled me with hope, that one day I can help someone find their way to the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby,
    Thanks for your comment! I appreciate the honesty with which you write on here. I know this may seem forward or awkward, but if you ever have any questions (I probably won't be able to answer them all!) or just need someone to listen to you you can always email me - lparnell@westsidechurch.org.
    Keep on blogging : )

    - Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)