Monday, September 27, 2010

what a weekend; one year of marriage- 8.8.10

I will be giving you all a full update tomorrow.. mostly I spent the weekend drunk.


Justin is seeing other people.
{big girls.}

 
here is a recent recap of a conversation;


you say you upgraded. i say you upsized.
you say you never wanted children. i say she has two.
you say you can do better than me.
i say i am already by having left you & not going back.

I am so tired of the phone calls. The wanting to get back together.
Just leave me alone.

I smile when you aren't around. I smile until I talk to you.

I SMILE.
{& it has not one thing to do with you. sucks don't it.}



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)