Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ABC's of SLH. :)

ABC's Of Me!
I saw this on a blog a while back and thought this would be so fun to share! So here are the ABC's of me! Oh & I am addicted to any type of survey. :)


A - Age: 23, I will be 24 in July.
B - Bed size: Cal. King..complete with a husband and three dogs. :) [with tax $ we are buying a complete new bed set which I am beyond excited about- down comforter, duvet, 4 new pillows, sheets & pillow cases. yay.]


C - Chore you hate: any. [my mum spoiled me. horribly and did all the house work. i have no drive to clean & usually only clean when I know people are coming out.]
D - Dog's name: Jake, Ellie & Tucker.
E - Essential start your day item: 16 oz. icced blondie from badoobaz. :]


F - Favorite color: yellow. I love anything and everything yellow.


G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platinum


H - Height: 5'9"
I - Instruments you play: None. I am not artist..at all.


J - Juice: cranberry with grape.


K - Kid(s): none. other than my dogs, but I have plenty of names picked out. [note; if i list them & i find out you use one of them..i will track you down & be very mean to you..maybe even kick you..twice.]


girls names; collins elyse , kaidence evelyn, kholbi blake, aniston jolene


boys names; saywer jackson, easton blaine, caleb todd, braxton troy


L - Living arrangements: with my husband, three dogs, a cat [that never stops meowing]..all smushed together in a two bedroom two bath house.
M - Mom's name: SJK


N- Nicknames: cricket [from j], bug, roo, ebb, sheb, shobe [mom & sisters] ferd [grandma pat]


O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Other than for work, never. :]


P - Pet Peeve: people who smack their food when they eat.


Q - Quote:
"Life is choices."

R - Right handed or left handed: Right


S - Siblings: three sisters; whom I wish I spent more time with, but that just isn't in the cards.


T - Time you wake up: During the week, 5:15. I shower & then go back to bed for an hour, and by then, my hair is almost dry, so I can do whatever I want to it & it takes me like 20 minutes to get ready.
U- Underwear: yes..? I just bought three new pairs, which I am way excited about. :]
V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts..are the only ones I can think of..but I love most veggies.

W - Ways you run late: not paying attention to the time, I am usually on time, or early.


X - X-rays you've had: uh. I don't think that I have ever even had an xray. :]


Y - Yummy food you make: lasagna, chicken pasta, really anything J and I make..is yummy.


Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffes. I cannot wait to have a baby so I can make their room a zoo themed room.




Hope you enjoyed learning more about me!! Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. I like all these surveys. It's fin learning. More about you. I may have to steal this :).

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)