Sunday, February 21, 2010

survey sunnnday. ♥

today; i work until 330 and usually we are
fairly quiet. soo i plan on doing survey's
and searching the internet for ideas for things
that Justin and I [well mostly me] am going to buy
with our taxes.. I will put a rough draft list on here
s o m e w h e r e.




This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
Most of these things, tend to get a little personal..I am an open book though. ♥

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Absolutely. I love being able to breath, not smelling, having white teeth, and non-yellow walls of my house.

Ever been told "it’s not you, it's me?

Once, and it really was him..not me. :]

Are you excited for anything this week?
Well, more for the weekend & not the week. I work all week, but Friday after work we are leaving for Lincoln City for the Seafood & wine festival & the archery shoot. I am beyond excited.

Are you interested in anyone right now?
My husband..kinda. :) He's a little interesting. hehe.

Do you want to be single?
No, I enjoy being married.


Do you like to take walks?
Mhm, I think J and I need to start going on more walks, buut it is summer almost & it has been getting NICER outside. So hopefully.

Did you go out or stay in last night?

We ended up going to dinner out with Mil and Eric and the kids. And then we went home and I went straight to bed, but Gav and J stayed up & played video games.

How late did you stay up last night? 10. :]

Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
Almost 5 years ago. When J went from being a pest & cocky, to being someone that I wanted to spend everyday with.

Last three things you had to drink?
Water. Coffee. Gatorade.

Have you pretended to like someone?
More than likely. Any time I am around my mother in-law. hehe. :]

Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it? Never. Love is such a strong word- and I don't use it lightly.

Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
Uhm, yes. I am married. Only my husband though.

Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Yes. Very. Especially if you have been with the person for quite awhile.

What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
I will be almost off work. :] Well. Maybe. I am supposed to work til 330, but I might head out at 1 if we're slow.

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Oh yes. I think that I have definatly gotten older & more mature. More understand of the people around me and their flaws and strengths. In the last year I have; gotten married, gotten the job of my dreams, been hired on full time to the job of my dreams & discovered that life is choices.


One thing you're not looking forward to?
Getting our taxes back.


Is there something that reminds you of someone every time you see/hear it?
My wedding songs. I love them. Eric Church; Loves your love the most & Chantal Krev-something; Feels like home. Oh how I love that song.


Can you get over people easily?
Not really. I remove people from my life, but I still miss them. They were apart of my life, because I actually did like them.


Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
Cry over the truth. I am in a marriage, that goes to a councelor. I cry over the truth quite often.


Explain your relationship status?
Married. Working on building a future, and hoping to get pregnant in the next two years.


Is something bothering you?
Not really. Just glad to be almost off of my anti-biotics. They have not been good to me.


How are things between the person you like/love?
Lovely. We have our issues, but life is pushing right along.


Did you take a nap today?
I WISH! I have so much to do today. :(


Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
J. :(


Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
Multiple people.


What do you hear?
the tv.


Think a lot before you fall asleep?
Nope. Lately I have been so tired. Sleep is just so quick.


Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Mhm.


Who is the last person you told you loved them?
My hubs
.

What's something that bothers you about girls?
I feel like the girls in my town..all try to hit on any guy, married or not. So unless they are married and understand the boundaries of- Hi, this is my husband, if you look at him like a piece of meat, and then try to touch him like he's a new purse- I will slap you. Twice.


Plans for the upcoming month?
Spring break with my neice & nephew. The archery shoot. Lincoln City. Getting insurance through work. Buying a new car. Buying a new wedding ring.


Who was the last person in your presence shirt less?
Justin.


Flipflops or tennishoes?
Flops.


What did you wear today?
Currently; Scrub botttom's. Two black tanks. A gray sweater. Crocs. Pony tail.


How many windows are open on your computer?
9


Do you believe in god?
Absolutely. I love God.


What are you doing after this?
Mm. Probablly drink some coffee. Sneeze a little [because that seems to be what I am doing today.], look online for things to buy with our taxes. :)


What are your siblings names?
Emeli, Kaitlyn and Kendal.


How tall are you?
5'9''.


Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
It is. ♥

What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Whore.


Name the shoe brand you are wearing?
ugg boots.

Do you have trust problems?
Not really.


Whats your favorite show?
greys.

Do you write notes on your hand?
Sometimes.


Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
not that i know of.

Would you be willing to live with your best friend?
Nope. Living with someone ruins friendships.


Kissed anyone who's name started with an A?
So long ago, I don't even think it counts..


Do you see your dad everyday?
Not really.

What are you excited for?
Getting a new car.

What is the last movie you watched?
Law abiding citizen


What time did you wake up today?
5am. SO FLIPPIN' TIRED.


Last thing you ate?
Yogurt with fruit and granola.


Ever felt like you're not good enough?
Sometimes.


Have you ever worn the opposite sex clothing?
Hoodies.


Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Piece of caaaaake. Going on 5 years.


What will you be doing this weekend?
Going out for Kelly's birthday. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)