Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Dozen;

Random Dozen; Brought to you by-- 2nd cup of coffee [link at the bottom]


1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
Yes, I have. I actually owe two guns. A rifle which I hunt deer and other game with and a shot gun which I shot birds with. I have shot a bow, 3 times. :] My husband, and his sister's family are all archery hunters, and I thought I would try to get into it, but it is kinda scary to shot the bow, so I will stick with my guns.

2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
I know where most of them live. I keep in contact with some of them, but the ones that I really considered my best friends, have more or less exited my life. I have one, K, she and I have been best friends since kindergarten and she's a friend for life.

3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
That depends on if I’m with hubby or not. Usually if I don’t have hubby with me I’m early or on time…but many times when he is with me I’m late…for differing reasons.

4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
Hmm, I am more country. I don't think me and a city as large as New York would get along, but there are parts of New York state that have places to ride horses, and such, so maybe I would like that area.

5. Do you have a special ring tone?
I have a couple different that, I change up whenever I feel like it.

6. What is your favorite type of chip?
sweet maui onion potatoe chip. my weakness.

7. Best comedy you’ve ever seen is ….
I’ll have to get back to you on that one.

8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, “How’d that work for ya?”
Yes, and I always regret it. My hair lady is now 2 minutes from my work, if I have the urge to cut my own bangs, I go to her on my lunch break.

9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
Thee house, I would love to have a gorgeous house for J and I to live it.

10. Are you allergic to anything?
bull-sh*t. :) That is all.

11. Why is it so hard to change?
Because it is kinda hard to admit that we are not on the right path. :]

12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, “To love is to be vulnerable.” Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you’d like to about this topic.
I married a man, that made me feel vulnerable. We have had times of mistrust and times where neither one of us were a 100% sure of anything that "was" our relationship. We are both vulnerable to eachother & it was so hard. Life is so much better now, but there was a time when life wasn't.



credit; http://2nd-cup-of-coffee.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. yay...hunt deer; archery hunters, cool

    sweet maui onion potatoe chip...sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubbies have a way of making us later than we expect don't they? Yes, in fact I have a few ideas for posts for BL but I haven't really gotten around to it...both blogs have been suffering miserably lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your answers. So glad I checked them out, will definitely be back.

    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)