Sunday, February 21, 2010

weekend out w. friends & family. ♥

This is Saturday before
Valentines.
Out with my lovely's
Can youuu tie a cherry stem in a
knot with your tongue?
My three favorite.

Justin & Chris.


Double date.

Chris. Me. J. & V,



Love those two.




Girls.





lol. who knows.


scotticus & i.


testing to see if I was over the legal drinking/driving limit.

not that i would drive. buttt i wanted to see after two

drinks what my level was. it was .52..way over the legal

limit which is .08. :] yessss. I did it wrong though

because your supposed to wait 30 minutes

after your done drinking to test it.

this is my reaction to drunk driving.


my love.


drinkey-drinkey.


one of my girls.


my lovely again.


two of my favorites.



one of my best friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)