Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥ because..I have nothing better to do. ♥

I always:

kiss justin good-by when i leave for work & tell ellis goodbye
want to look my best; no matter what.
have my phone with me
tell my mom I love her
I sometimes:
remember to floss my teeth
loss tract of goals
can be pretty mean to people
let my emotions get the best of me

I never:
miss a chance to snuggle in bed with a good book
wear my lap belt in my car
let other peoples opinions of what I should do influence my choices on what i do.
do anything crafty

1. How many piercing's do you have?
4 in one ear. 5 in the other. my belly button. another and i used to have my nose. and I want my conch.

2. I love the sound of.....?
ellie sleeping. she sounds so peaceful, snuggled up next to me, and she is quite the comfy snuggle buddy. ♥ my lab.

3. Favorite city?
I actually really love Seattle. I cannot wait to go on a trip up there.

4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
Could care less. I don't watch sports other than Kaitlyn's basketball games, and even then hardly ever. :]

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
ice cream. ♥

6. Favorite appetizer?
bruchetta. yumm.

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
green sweater. hands down.

8.Favorite facial moisturizer?
Neutrogina. It has a small amount of spf. :]


9. If I had two hours to myself today, I'd take a nap, or read the book I keep trying to finish.

10. If I could travel anywhere today, I would go to Seattle zoo.

11. My wedding day seems so far ago.

12. Sometimes you're the boss other times you're just a peon .

13. Beauty is simplicity.

14. I would be embarassed if anyone knew I sometimes don't shut the door when I go to the bathroom.

15. Love at first sight is something that I am not sure I believe in. But I do believe in knowing that a person is going to make an impact in your life. The first night I met Justin, I knew there was something different about him, I knew that he would be something different in my life. He was just different than any other guy, and treated me so much better. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)