Friday, February 19, 2010

Fill in the blank FRIDAY- whew.

she's awesome & writes an amazing blog.
Check her out. I love the way she writes
and she seems really fun. So checcck her out. :]

1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be a show jumper,in the equestrian part of it, because then I would get paid to ride horses, and that would mean that I have the time to actually ride, instead of just dream about when I used to ride daily.
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take Justin, an amazing book from my gram shrock [because she always finds good ones], a lighter, and some snack food, because when I get low blood sugar I get grouchy and then I pass out & passing out would ruin my sun tanning. :]
3. Not having a baby is/are my most irrational fear.
4. I'd rather eat dirt everyday, than have to hang out with any person that I don't care for everyday.
5. I am excited about this weekend. My eight year old niece and I are going to get mani/pedi's and I am way excited. She says some of thee funniest things, and it totally cracks me up. I cannot wait to have a child of my own.
6. I should really be nothing. I am at work & I am all caught up on work stuff, so I am able to just dink around online.
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is walking in the sunshine with Justin. Or hunting season. I love going out and driving around, or walking around with my husband, looking through the binoculars, and watching the sun rise and set. It really is fun, as long as I have food & a coffee. :]

4 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for following! I love your snack food idea, I agree low blood sugar grouchiness sucks! And have fun getting mani/pedis! I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...thanks for the follow...i totally agree with you on #4. I'll actually rather starve... :) and your #2 is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for following my blog!

    I absolutely agree with your answer to #2. If I don't snack every few hours or so, I turn into a serious rag!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mani pedis with your niece sounds lovely. i wish i had a niece. i'm constantly harassing my bro-in-law to hurry up and find a girl so i can have a sister and some kids to play with. of course i want my own too.... but just not quite yet :).

    oh...and thanks for your sweet comments about my blog :). it made me smile.

    hope you had a good weekend.

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)