Sunday, February 21, 2010

AWARENESS IS POWER.

This is more serious of a blog, than I usually write..but I feel that people need to get involved.


My amazing, beautiful, SMART, funny cousin Katie, has left on another trip out of the US. She is going with a mission to stop human sex trafficing. Here are some links to her blog & to the organization she is going with.


I know times are tight for a lot of people, but even if you offer up a prayer for the children lost, the people working so hard to stop this horrible act, for the people doing the horrible things & for the families and friends affected by these acts. And if you are able to do more. Please do.





Please feel free to share this in your blog, or anywhere that you feel would help out.


All my love Kate, be careful. Never lose faith & stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)