Sunday, February 14, 2010

survey sunday.

Here are today's blanks to be filled in....

1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes, a nice long nap with my hubby. We went out last night, and didn't make it home until 4, and I had to be up at 5:45 to get ready for work at 7. I am slightly hungover, and my throat is killing me from yelling, and my legs hurt a little from dancing, so a nap would be nice. Also, J and I are celebrating Valentines day on the 20th, after we both get paid. :]


2. My biggest guilty pleasure is , coffee. Even if I don't really have the extra money, I will still get a coffee on my way to work.

3. I am most proud of, my job & my life. I worked very hard to get the job that I am currently in. I took any shift that they offered, and never turned anyone down, even when I really wanted to not have to come into work. And it paid off, I was offered a full-time position, with 40 hours. :]

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be, dark blue jeans, black tank top and my green sweater with my uggs. I get more compliments on that green sweater than anything else. I love that thing, and a pair of diamond earrings.

5. People are, dirty & most of the time snot nosed. I work in a hospital and everyone comes in hacking & gagging their polution all over my waiting room. lol..hense the reason I am constantly sick with some sort of sickness 75% of the time. :]

6. I would rather, take a nice hot bath than a shower.

7. I love my dog more than I like most people.

linky link. [http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/2010/02/fill-in-blank-friday_12.html]

1 comment:

  1. i love MY dog more than most people too :).

    thanks for playing along and linking up. hope you squeezed that v-day nap in and i hope you enjoy your belated valentine's after payday!

    hope you have a lovely week!

    xo
    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)