Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a few more pictures; <3 [&& an update]



kinda outta order; but it works.



settin my flowers down.

my besties.

kendal.


kaitlyn.



emeli.




karlea.





gram and aunt judy.



kassity and i.


she caught the flowers.


in the air.


getting ready to throw.


aunt susan.

husband and i.


fixing em's hair.



cutting the cake.




again.



thee cake.


me.





my amazing photographer.
kim; captivating photography.


loooove this picture.


vows.


padre and i.



l-o-v-e this picture


:]


classic.


:]

so graceful.


this. is. an. amazing. picture.

world- meet mr. and mrs. holland

me.


amazing.



love this picture.

icky boys.


my beautiful sisters.

kendal.


karlea.

emeli.


kaitlyn.

my family + justin

dad. me. mom.


kaitlyn. kendal. me. emeli.

so; in case you were wondering you need to have your marriage certificate [the legal one], your birth certificate, you current id, and your social security card to get a new Oregon Drivers License- Hi, my name is Shelby, and I officially hate the DMV.

1 comment:

  1. Shelby, BEAUTIFUL pictures! You looked absolutely gorgeous!! Also, I noticed you guys are sitting on the side of the cake -- so original, I've never seen a cake-topper (can you still call it that) like that before. Congratulations Mrs. Holland!!

    p.s. is Cottage Grove near Gresham at all? That is where my parents live. I guess I could just look it up on line! haha

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)