Thursday, August 27, 2009

[a hunting we will go..a hunting we will go..]

Well..not quite me. But verrrry soon. Justin leaves tonight to go over east. I am really not looking forward to 6 days without him. I was really hoping that I would get to go, but it is just not in the cards. I will be going over there in the middle of Sept which I am super duper excited about. I know that he will have a good time. But it is just going to be really lonely.

I have one more day of work, and then I am off for the weekend. I am so excited. I think that I am going to spend one whole day catching up on my sleep, and I miiight even upload pictures from our honeymoon, and from our trip over to the silvies earlier in the week.

I am really excited to get over to hunting camp so that I can take a ton of pictures of Justin and I, and the rest of the family. I wonder if my dad is going to buy his bow tag. He and Justin had been pretty into shooting together, but then my dad started working more, and Justin started going up to his brother in-laws house to shoot. So I do not know if my dad will end up hunting. It would be cool if he did. Just so he and Justin could go out after work sometime. But whoo knooows.

This blog really has nothing worth ready, and I am starving.. it's still early. But I didn't eat anything for breakfast and I am so ready to eat something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)