Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Por Favor ir a la proxima mesa de trabajo..

[Please go to the next desk.]
That has been my day. On hold. At work. On hold. At work. Move desk. On hold. At work. Move desk. :]

We have been short handed today, and we should be for the next couple days, which is not good at all. But it does mean more hours. I am 30 minutes away from getting off work, and I am beyond excited. I cannot wait to get off. I have no idea why, or even what is going to happen. But I am uber excited.

Today: Justin and I's picture is in the paper, with our wedding announcement. I am uber excited about it. I need to go get the paper, so that I can save it. I made two photo books, one for me, and one for my parents. The one for my parents is a surprise for my mom. She was really excited when I told her about the one that I had made, so I decided to make one for her. I hope that she likes it. I also got an email that told me I got 50 free prints through shutterfly.com which really tickled my fancy. I llooooove free. Hehe. I have been getting so many free offers. I just cannot wait. I need to get my house all picked up and all the hunting gear washed so that Justin is ready to leave on Thursday to go hunting.

I really would like to order some new stuff before going over there at the end of the month. I was going to go over for opening morning and that week. But there are so many people calling in, and I need all the hours that I can get, and I feel bad when I have to take the dogs to my moms to stay the night. Even one night and they come home exhausted. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)