Saturday, August 1, 2009

[feels like home]

one week. 7 days. 164 hours. 10080 minutes. 604800 seconds.
that is all the time left of me being; shelby maiden-name.

one week and i am going to be; shelby married-name.

that last name means so many possibilities; i will be a daughter in-law, a sister in-law, a wife. I will be able to become a mother. a wife above all. the feeling leaves me breatheless; butterflies in my stomach; wanting to do back flips.

it has been almost 4 long years; we've been together 3 years, 7 months, 21 days. Even though it has not been the easiest but it has been more than worth it. i love that man. he is so amazing. today when i came into work; he dropped me off and when i called him on my break he asked me how i was and i said i was thirsty; he brought me in a little bag of chips and a drink. he is amazing. i love that about him. i love so many other things-- but he is amaziiiing. :]


[this is the song that i will be walking down the aisle to.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am7EI5tdaX4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)