Thursday, July 30, 2009

soon to be mrs. holland.

[image from ffffound.com]

This is what I want. Justin and I have been moving at 100 mph for the last couple weeks. And I feel like we're ready to break. He and I are starting to get a little bit on eachothers nerves. I am thinking that is just a little bit of pre-wedding jitters. We have not spent anytime together, and the time that we have spent together has been doing things that are not in the least amount fun. And to top it all off; it is hot.

Verrrrry hot. I do not do well in the heat. It bugs me. Irritates me that I am sweating. But all in all; I like the heat better than I like the cold. I hatttte the cold. :]

My wedding is in less than 10 days; nine to be exact. And I am a very nervouse person. I really am not sure how it is all going to turn out. I am really nervous that it is not going to go the way that I want it to. Hopefully it does go the way that I want it to. I will be sure to put as many pictures and information up as I can. :]

Well; I am going to get back to work. :[
Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)