Sunday, July 5, 2009

two-forty-three in the morning.

my eyes..are begging me to let them close. begging me to put my head down on the desk and go to sleep. Oh how I want to. :] Buuut I will not. I am so close to being done with my first full night shift. Never in my life have I ever worked a shift like this. And it is kicking my butt. The boredom is the thing that is killing me. The waiting. Waiting for someone to come in. I think we will probablly not get anyone else from here on out. Most people are in bed, and the ones that are really bad will be going to Riverbend.

My writing ability is lacking tonight. I am just not able to think of anything worthy of writing. I have been reading other people's blogs, but that just tends to make me more tired. And that kinda defeats the purpose of staying awake. :]
_________

Well I started writing this an hour ago; The clock says; three forty three. lol. I am not sure how I got side tracked, or even what I did for that hour. I didn't have any patients. I just had one walk through the door, and signed them in and had them go to triage. Just waiting for them to come out so I can do my part. Thennn.. I am back to surfing the web, organizing my email. lol. Or whatever I just did for that hour. I am starting down the slope toward my bed. Only a couple more hours thennn.. I am off to bed.

Well.. I should probably end this blog; and get back to googling people in my family. Lol. :] Let's see what dirty little secrets we can find on one of the most popular search engines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)