Wednesday, July 15, 2009

working..kinda

We have been ubbber slow today. Soo today will be a day of blogging. Which btw; excites me. I found a blog that has 101 things you may or may not know about me, and I fully intend to write 101 things about myself. Mostly because in 17 hours, we've had 10 patients. wooo hoo. Party on. :]

Today was supposed to be my day off. I woke up early, came into town and hung out at my mom's til about 9:30, then I got a phone call from work, asking me to come in at 3:00 til 11:30. So I hung out with my two favorite E's; Emeli and Ellie. They both slept most of the day. Yes Ellis my dog. hehe I had a day planned of taking Ellie to the river and doing some other things with her, but then I got called into work. Hopefully she has fun hanging out at my mom and dad's til Justin and Jake get back from his brother-in-laws.

Emeli and I mailed my wedding invitations today. I am a little nervous, now that they are sent and that there is no turning back. Hehe. Not that I would want to turn back..but you know what I mean. It is just a little strange feeling; that in less than 30 days.. I will be Shelby Holland. :] Kinda makes me wanna jump for joy. :] hehe.

We got my bridal shower invitations, and those will be sent out really soon. And then the bridal shower should be here really soon. :] July 25th. I am not sure what I will do once, we are married. What will I plan from then on out. Hehe. :]

Wellllll.. I am going to get started on my 101 things about me.

xoxo; shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)