Tuesday, July 21, 2009

monday; always better spent with my justi. <3

this is how we spent our monday. :]
The love of my life and i.
<3333333333333
sk.jh.faa.aaf.





Jake enjoying the river.

Justi and I.
<3

thee only way to maintain
my flip flop
tan.
<3

ellis. my princess.



ellie and jake.
entertaining themselves.


yes, ellie's head is underwater.
I am sure jake is saying;
breathe deep el. :]

this picture was snapped
right after jake spent probablly
ten minutes getting a rock out of
the water, just to have ellie push
it right back in.
the look on his face is priceless.
:]
Justi. the dogs in the background.


picking up. :]



ellis crossing the river.



waiting for justin to cross.


telling the dogs to get back. :]



wait for me. :]



this is my backyard.


and this.





love the swimming hole.

the end.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)