Friday, August 28, 2009

Honeymoon pictures; fiiiiinallly. :]

Yes, I know.

This was awhile ago.

Buttt..I have just not

had the time to do it,

STONE ME.

:]









honeymoon 2009.



After setting up the tent.


Breaking down camp.



my little worker bee.


Yes, we are one of those

couple that still

has thee original package.

:]

We stayed at tyee campground.



Lighthouse at Bandon.



Walking to the lighthouse.


We're there. :]



husband and wife.


We got a tour of the lighthouse.

It was soo much fun.



I dunno what the sign said.

:]



myyy husband.



the rocks.









this flag was so big.










this little farm house was so cool.







On our way home.

:]



We had such an amazing time on our trip.

Our dogs really missed us.

But it was a very nice end to all the maddness of
our crazzzzy life. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)