Monday, August 31, 2009


Things I love about you from the very beginning;

The way you stared at me when I close my eyes, then you closed your eyes and I stared at you
How perfectly your hand fits in mine
How you seemed so strong on the outside, but I could tell you were so sweet on the inside
The way you said I love you, because you sounded so shy
How during that first time we were alone, when we held hands and talked for hours and finally kissed after so long
How you were so interested in my life and what I was doing
How you remembered everything I said to you perfectly
When you texted me randomly (as little as that may be)
When you told me I’m one of the most perfect girls you’ve ever met
How you were too shy to hold my hand, in case I didn’t want you to
The awkward moments - because they weren’t really awkward at all
Sitting at the table with your family and enjoying myself and you
Taking photo booth pictures with you and you made the best faces I’ve ever seen
The way you made me feel after we made out for an hour
How you told me I looked great every time we saw each other - despite how untrue I thought it was
How even on the coldest nights, you lent me your sweater
How much you have passions for things
Your laugh/smile
How you always made fun of me - I secretly loved it
What a loser you are, because I am too
How you admitted defeat and say sorry when I wouldn’t let you win a fight
The way you made the butterflies in my stomach flutter every time I saw your smile
How much you made me love you.
But now they are things of our future; you were my first love and I will never forget you or a single thing that I loved about you. And truthfully, I still love all of these things. There are so many more things, that are now; Ours.

It seems so surreal to me that..we've been apart almost 6 days. I don't like it. I don't like being away from you. I want to snuggle up with you, and be in your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)