Friday, July 2, 2010

Fill in the blannnks. ♥

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY
From: Lauren.



1. This weekend for The 4th of July I'll be..well.. I don't exactly know what I'll be doing. There are so many options, and it is mostly about getting the whole group together to go and do something, so that it is just not me and J doing something boring. :)


2. Fireworks are best spent laying on a blanket, cuddled up with someone.


3. Nothing says summer like bbq's at my mom & dads, swimming in the river, laying on the rocks, hamburgers & hot dogs, ice cream in bed, sleeping with the window open & fan on, sunglasses, flip flops, ripped jeans, concerts, cold beer. ♥


4. My favorite summer memory is meeting Justin. I had so much fun that summer, I had been out of high school a year, was working full time, had money to play with, and a group of friends, that loved to party in the woods, we made the most of our summer, swimming in the lake at night, driving all over in the woods.


5. My favorite thing about summer is my birthday. July 8th, I loooove my birthday.


6. Summer in a word is rippedjeans.


7. If I could choose to have summer or winter year round I'd pick summer. I love it warm. I love swimming. BBQ's. Flip flops. Sunglasses. Windows open. Outdoors. I looooove summer.

Be sure to join the fun. ♥





Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I linked to you :)

    http://www.thebipolardiva.com/2010/07/for-emergency-use-only-or-target.html

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)