Friday, July 9, 2010

You know the drill. Fill 'em in. LINK UP!

You know the drill by now! Fill 'em in and link up!



1. My favorite thing about this week has been my birthday! BBQ with friends & family. A short week, and a short day today, life is really good.

2. The weather this week has been HOT! Oregon - 98 degrees...these two words usually don't go together. But I am loooovvvving it.

3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was a purse for subcribing to Glamour. :)


4. The last movie I saw was..hmm.. I am not sure. I watch a lot of movies.

5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would have skipped work and slept in. I drank wine last night, ate yummy fruit salad, stayed up til two in the morning, and woke up at 5:10..I am tired, and I need sleep, luckily I am only working til 12:45. :)

6. As a teenager I was so ridiculously full of myself and not so nice....glad we all grow up :) .


7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with Ellie. She is inside, air conditioned, chillin sleeping in the bed, or sleeping on the couch. The only part that is different between her and I, is that I don't sleep all day. :) But I am in a/c.




Hope you all have a great weekend!
xo

Shelby

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute!
    Please follow me @ http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have won another award!! Come to my blog to check it out!! http://wannabelawyergirl.blogspot.com/2010/07/your-blog-sparkles-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)