Tuesday, July 13, 2010

husband survey ♥

The Hunky Husband Survey


 
What is his name? Justin Holland

How long have you been married? Just under a year.



How long did you date? Just under three years eight months. :)


How old is he? He is 22, he'll be 23 in September. 


Who eats more? Justin, somtimes, there are def. times when I can eat him out of house and home. :)


Who said I love you first? Justin, about two weeks into our relationship, he said "You know we are going to get married" I said-- Oh yeah? He said, "Yep, because I love you."



Who is taller? Justin. By a little bit.


Who sings better? Oh gosh, we are about tied. :) Neither one of us sing well, and most of the time Justin just puts words in there where they don't belong. :)



Who is smarter? Justin, for the most part..but I am book smart.



Whose temper is worse? It depends on the day, usually his.


Who does the laundry? We both wash and dry laundry--I always fold. If it is left up to Justin they get thrown on the couch in a pile.


Who does the dishes? Uhm. Justin and I both do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, closes to the wall.


Who pays the bills? Me. I am pretty much in charge of most bills.


Who mows the lawn? I mow the front, he mows the back. :)


Who cooks dinner? Both, mostly him, since he has been laid off.


Who drives when you are together? Me most of the time.




Who is more stubborn? We are both VERY stubborn. Probablly the most is me..


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither of us, we are always right. But on special occasions we will both admit we are wrong.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mostly my parents, we see his parents every so often.


Who has more friends? We share a lot of the same friends.


Who has more siblings? I have 3, he has a lot. I am not even sure how many, they are from different marriages, but I think he has..8? So he wins. :)

Was it love at first site? Oh yes, tall, tan, blond hair, blue eyes. :) 

 

2 comments:

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)