Sunday, July 4, 2010

working on the 4th? a survey. :)

Three favorite movies:

1. Pretty Woman
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. My sister's keeper.


Three things that have changed about you in the past year:
1. I got hired on full time.
2. I decided to go back to school full time & work full time.
3. I went from girlfriend to fiance to wife. ♥



Three things you do every day:
1. snuggle with ellie.
2. kiss justin
3. shower.


Three people that have inspired you:
1. My mother.
2. Patients
3. My grandma.


Three favorite hobbies:
1. Hunting & Fishing
2. Taking photos.
3. writing.

Three things you’re looking forward to:
1. Starting school on the 19th.
2. Watching fireworks all cuddled up on a blanket with Justin. :)
3. Sleeping in tomorrow with J.


Three favorite bands:
1. Switchfoot.
2. Theory of a Deadman
3. System of a Down.


Three places you’d want to travel to:
1. Australia.
2. All of Europe.
3. Paris.



Three books you love:
1. Anything by Nicholas Sparks.
2. Anything by Jodi Picoult.
3. Perks of being a wallflower.


Three things you’re proud of:
1. My ambition to continue schooling.
2. My job.
3. My life as it is.


Three things you’ll do this week:
1. Watch fireworks
2. Work.
3. Play with the dogs.



Three drinks you like:
1. Water w/ Lemon
2. Wine; Moscato, White Zinfidal.
3. Red bull.


Three favorite memories:
1. My wedding.
2. Hunting 2009
3. Riding horses.


Three songs that mean a lot to you:
1. Feels like home- Chantal Kreviazuk
2. Love like crazy- Lee Brice
3. That song in my head- Julianne Hough
{ps. you can listen to the song, by clicking the title.}


Three bad habits you have:
1. Spending money & not keeping track of it.
2. Not doing dished right away.
3. Leaving the lights on when I leave the house.


Three T.V. shows you like:
1. Operation Repo
2. 16 & Pregnant
3. The Hills.


Three favorite comedians:
1. I
2. don't
3. know. :)


Three random facts about you:
1. I am scared to death to start going to school and working full time.
2. I feel broken, but don't know how to fix anything.
3. I'm getting a tattoo soooo soon.
{ps. click tattoo & soon, to view my future tattoo}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)