Thursday, July 15, 2010

{i'm a slacker.♥}

I know that I have been really bad about writing any type of post with substance. I apoligize. I have been pretty stressed out, but not for any reason.

   School is really making me nervous, not so much the school work, but more of the unknown. I already feel like I am so busy, with very little time to get everything done, and I am now adding 20 less hours to get things done, a week. I will go to work from 7:45-4:15 {m-f} and then 5:40-10:40 {m-thur} I will be at school, soo my weekends are going to be my time to get the house clean, my homework caught up, and spend time with Justin. I hope it all works out, and that I become a kick ass time manager. :)

  I don't know if you all read the post about me removing a certain person from my life, but it is all over. All is said and done, and really there isn't much left in my life to say she was ever there in the first place. I was so frustrated that she had bailed on me sooo many times. For my birthday, I had made plans to go to a wine tasting, she bailed on that--and thhhhen she goes to a wine tasting with her friends- honestly? Uhh. Whatever- QUIT TRYING TO BE ME. I am just so glad to have the friends that I have, and to not have to deal with all the crap. You know when you have those friends, and you can just tell that they talk crap about you, with their other friends, because they talk crap about their other friends with you? Whatev. Sorry. Just needed to vent.

I am pretty much loving my hair. The brown in my hair is pretttty awesome. :)

   Alright, well that is all, I will post more later. I just got back from lunch- I am stuffed, and I want a nap.

3 comments:

  1. Well good riddins to her. She didn't sound like a friend at all anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand. We are working and going to school at almost the same times! It's beyond shitty but we can support each other and have venting parties. Blog when you can but most importantly, make sure to take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too removed a toxic friend from my life.
    It's amazing how much they hurt you, but it still hurts your heart to have to do so.
    Life will be better, though. Promise.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)