Thursday, July 8, 2010

Once again this week I am linking up with Abby at Murdock's Mama for the weekly edition of Just Thursday! :) If you want to join in the fun click on the link and go to her blog and link up!!











Outside my window..there is not a cloud in the sky


The time is.. 9:50am


Today I feel.. amazing. I am happy. Really HAPPY.


I am thinking.. that TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!


At the moment, I am thankful.. that the sun finally decided to come to Oregon for more than a day!

I am going.. to run to my mother in-laws on my lunch, buy burrcetts, a coffee table, and clean my house up the rest of the way, whip up a potato salad, and get the burgers and hot dogs all together. :)


I am wearing.. scrubs, green shirt, and black sweater.


I wish.. that I didn't have to clean my house, and that someone would clean it for me.


I am reading.. nothing. I have a bunch of book to read though. :)


I am working on.. nothing really.


I am hoping.. the work day goes by quickly, so that I can get all my stuff together and done, and enjoy the BBQ tonight.


I am hearing.. shakira? Lol. The lady in the cafe is blasting it.


Around the house.. needs to be swept and mopped up and some boxes moved outside. :)


I bet you didn't know.. I am wearing glasses today, something that I don't usually do. :)

One of my favorite.. sweaters is my green sweater, which I haven't worn in forever. :)







Join the Fun! Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!







*Make sure to LINK UP







Have a great Thursday everyone

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Stopping by from Just Thursday - hope you have a GREAT bbq and enjoy your evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday girlfriend!!! I hope you're having a blast at your bbq tonight! So glad you're happy!! :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)