Sunday, May 9, 2010

BEST. NEWS. EVER. {hunting related.}



So, as some of you may know-
 I hunt.
 I put on camo, head to toe.
Boots. Pack. Rifle. Bullets. Binoculars.
And I hunt. I look for deer/elk/duck/grouse sign & I hunt.
I walk. I sit.
I hunt.


I was going to try to draw this tag, with zero points, as a first time drawer, on the off chance that I would get it, because I had never put in for it, and I though I had zero points for it. I didn't think Justin had any points either.
BUUUUUT
I WAS JUST LOOKING AROUND ON THE WEBSITE
FOR OREGON FISH AND WILDLIFE
AND WE HAVE ENOUGH!!

October, I will be going over hunting.
Deer.
Big MONSTER bucks.

I cannot wait! And it is the
year that my sister in law and brother in law
are able to draw their tags also.
Oh how excited I am. I love hunting.
I love love love love hunting.
Watching the sunrise.

Sitting next to Justin.
Trying really hard to be quite.
Making googly eyes at Justin.
Walking through the woods.
Seeing deer and getting butterflies in my stomach.
Walking with a gun in hand.
My husband.
My hubby's buck, he got two years ago. :)

1 comment:

  1. My father used to hunt and had me take a hunter safety course. I aced the test and got darn near the center of the shooting target but as I had my eyes closed when I pulled the trigger it was pretty much decided I shouldn't hunt. I totally admire your bravery!
    www.meagannorlund.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)