Thursday, May 13, 2010

seven deadly sins. ♥

I was tagged by Jen & you all know how I looooooove me a good meme. I could have a whole blog where I filled out survey's, pretty much all day long. :)

Sloth - How do you relax? Watch a movie, sit on the back porch & read, lay on the couch with Ellie, Go sit by the lake.

 
Gluttony - What can't you get enough of, even though it's bad for you? Coffee. Candy. Sour patch kids.

 
Greed - What do you get greedy for? Justin's attention. I don't want him to give it to anyone else when we've had a long week & it's the weekend. :)


Envy - What makes you green? Envy - People that I went to school with, that now have college degrees, or people that seem to have it all together, and have adorable babies, while Justin and I chose a different route, and I am just now getting back to school, and will be closer to 27 before we even start thinking about kids & I always thought, I would be 22, 23 when we started.


Lust - What does it for you? Tall, blond, blue eyes, strong shoulders, those hip things--in a nutshell--Justin. :)


Pride - What are you inordinately proud of? My sister's. They are all so amazing. Kaitlyn is doing what everyone told her, she would be able to do, they all said she's never play college basketball & she is. Emeli is beautiful and smart, and has a love for life, that makes me slightly jealous, & Kendal, she is the most fearless almost 17 year old that I have ever met, she lives a life, that is wild and crazy, and as close to the edge as possible, all while looking like a total babe. She's one of those girls that could roll up in sweats, and still have every guy look at her. They are all classic beauties.  I am also proud of the people J and I have become. For so long we struggled with life, money, our relationship & now--things flow, so nicely.


Wrath - What makes you cranky?  Lack of money. It stresses me out more than anything. And then I feel like I am powerless, and unable to change it, then I get cranky. Other than that, nothing--I take meds. hehe. ;)




So, there are my seven deadly sins. What are your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)