Tuesday, May 18, 2010

fabulous. ♥

Tuesday..Oh Tuesday. You are
so much closer to Friday than
Monday, oh how I am loving this
t     u     e    s     d   a   y


Life is good. Like really good.
My house realllly needs a deep
cleaning, and laundry kinda needs
to be done, and the floors definatly
need to be swept and mopped but
other than that, I couldn't be happier.

My school stuff is completely taken
care of, all of my loans, and financial
aid went through, and I don't have to
pay anything out of pocket.
{at least until after I graduate.}
And now I just have to sit and wait.

Justin and I have been working long
hours, and when we were looking at
how much overtime we are both going
to have, we were pleasantly surprised,
we will have quite a bit of money coming
in, in June, which makes me very happy.
We will be able to pay everything up a
month or two, and then be able to just
kinda hang out, and get ready for
summer, and then hunting season.

I am getting so excited for hunting season.
I don't know why.
I guess I am just a crazy girl.
But also, I realized early in our relationship
that I would either become a Hunting Widow,
or I would become a Hunting Partner.
Justin was more than thrilled when I showed
an interest in hunting, and there are still
times when I tell him to just go hunt by himself
or with his friends, but most of the time
I am right there with him. And I really
enjoy going on the back roads, and watching
the sunset, or even the sunrise.
I love watching ducks take off the water, while
duck hunting, and seeing a deer, and getting all
topsy turvey feeling. :)

Awh, life is soo good.

I hope all of you are having a fabulous Tuesday.
I am early to work today, so I thought I would
blog and catch up on my commenting.

♥♥♥ Later Ladies. ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)