Friday, May 21, 2010

Fill in the __________ Friday. ♥


Lauren does Fill in the Blank Friday & I love love love it.
Be sure to link up with her if you do it. :)


1. One fashion trend I really regret is wranglers..I wore every single color of wranglers, pink, purple, green, red, oh yes..I was that girl.



2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is a cardigan. I always wear cardigans. I don't really wear any jewerly, I wish I did, but I don't really know how to put jewerly together.


3. I would describe my personal style as I honestly don't think I can answer that! I wear jeans, a t-shirt, cardigans, flip flops, or these cute new little shoes.


4. My fashion muse is well..ugh. No-one really. I just really wear jeans and t-shirts. :)


5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be a really nice brown or yellow designer bag. Or an amazing pair of jeans that fit just the way they are supposed to.


6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of Kendal. My little sister. She has amazing style, or my sister in-law, they both have adorable clothes. :)


7. Today I am wearing jeans, that are kinda distressed, a white shirt, and an aqua blue and white striped cardigan with little white slip on shoes. I am loving it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)