I'm a lover of Friday's.
I am a lover also of
FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY'S
with the beautiful Lauren.
1. The very best thing about the summer is hanging out at the lake with good friends, bbqing in the back yard, taking the dogs to river, sitting out late at night while it is still warm, sleeping with the windows open.
3. This may sound really silly but I really do love my dog more than a large part of my family, and some days I like her a heck of a lot more than I do Justin. Ellie is my bestie. :)
4. I squeeze my toothpaste from the middle of the tube.. Occasionally I move it all from the bottom to the top.
5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is bread and soup. Creamy potato bacon soup, with french bread, way yummy.
6. A random fact about me is that I used to be a cheerleader. Oh yeah. In high school about 100 lbs ago, I jumped, cheered, smiled, all without medication. :)
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is my shower. I love it. It is so nice, tall, huge waterhead, all glass, and I am totally able to doodle while in the shower. :) It's great fun, I write Justin love notes, or hate notes. :) 2. My first crush ever was a boy named Nick, I was in the 4th grade. Lol. I ended up being his "girlfriend" for about a week. :)