Thursday, May 20, 2010

Outside my window.

As always: Abbs does this & I love it.
You should too. Just be sure to link back
to her & leave a comment so she can check
out your answers also.
Ohhh soo close to frrrridaaaay.

Outside my window..the sun is shining..for now. :)



The time is..almost 12:40


Today I feel..content


I am thinking..I would like to know the test results, but not have to actually have the test done.


At the moment, I am thankful..for an amazing husband, that stands beside me, no matter what & best friends that are there for me no matter what & three amazing sisters that offer to do anything.


I am going..to clean the house tonight


I am wearing..black scrubs, black tank with a purple tank over, white sweater & white shoes.


I wish..have slept the entire day today.


I am reading..nothing. But I do have a book on the way in the mail. You HAVE got to go here & check it out. &&& You could totally get some awesome free books. :)


I am working on..getting caught up on my blog reading.


I am hoping..to relax with the hubbs tonight


I am hearing..people talking loudly.


Around the house..needs some major work.


I bet you didn't know..that I got an amazing massage yesterday.


One of my favorite..things is that I just went "public" with my blog on facebook, and I have gotten a really good response from it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)