Tuesday, May 18, 2010

tonights dinner..

First off—I love Lasagna. I mean I LOOOOOOVE LASAGNA! I could eat it, every single night, and never once get sick of it. I usually do a hamburger Lasagna, with sauce, cottage cheese, tons of mushrooms, cheese and then some noodles there in the mix. J But this just sounds mmmmmmamazing. Like WAY good. I found it over here. I love her blog, and when I asked Justin what he thought about it, he said- Yum, let’s make that. So, I am off to go make this for dinner, I might take pictures and show you all.



Chicken Lasagna Rolls Ingredients for filling:


2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped into itty bitty pieces
2 handfuls of fresh spinach, chopped
1/2 cup diced sun-dried tomoates
16oz container of ricotta
1 cup mozarella
1 egg
pinch of nutmeg
salt, pepper to taste


Sauce:
2 cups marinara sauce
1 1/2 cups alfredo sauce
2 T parmesan

12 lasagna noodles, cooked

Combine all of the filling ingredients. Lay out each lasagna noodle and spoon some of the filling on the noodle {leave about 1/2 an inch bare at the end, it will squeeze up there as you roll}. Roll up each noodle and place seam side down in a 9X13 pan. Repeat 12 times. Ladle sauce over the rolls, top with some cheese if you would like, bake 40 min at 350.




Edit: I made this last night, and It was so good.

1 comment:

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)