Monday, May 3, 2010

How I met: Justin

This week; I am going to write a post every day about how I met five of my favorite people. Today, I am going to do my husband. Mostly because he is my favorite person. hehe. ♥

August 2005

It was a Tuesday night, I didn't have to work the next day, and my cousin & I were "cruising" around CG. We saw "The Boys" & pulled into the market to talk with them, with nothing else to do, we decided to drive into the woods & build a fire and try to stay out of trouble. Once we had the fire going, K & I were talking, and I noticed there was a couple new people in the group; J was one of them. We kept making eye contact, and talked a few times throughout the night. {He can still remember the outfit that I had on that night} Toward the end of the night, he kinda started hitting on me, and I laughed him off, and thought he was a pest, cute, but a pest. I told K-- "Keep that kid away from me". I had just turned 19, and he was 17.

November 2005

I was living with a friend in CG & J and his friends started hanging out there every once in awhile, then J started hanging out there all the time. I still thought he was a pest, but he was slowly growing on me. He asked for my number one night & I held out until the end of the night, and when I was getting ready to leave for a date, I wrote my name on a piece of paper and folded in into an airplane, and sailed it to him as I left. Two minutes later, he called me. We kept talked the next day & by on Thanksgiving weekend, he tried to kiss me, I kinda pushed him back, but as I walked away--I realised I really wanted to kiss him. And Justin told his friend " I am going to marry her"--His friend told him "She's out of your league." Lol!

December 10th, 2005

Justin asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said I would. The house my friend & I were living in, in CG had been sold, so we moved into a house, that my mom and dad own. My mom didn't want two girls living out of town, and told us we would have to have a guy move in with us, so Justin moved in, just three weeks after us getting together.

We started talking about getting married about six months into our relationship, and even started planning a wedding the second summer we were together, in 2007, We ended up deciding we weren't quite ready. We were going to get married in 2008, and then finally in April 2009, I told Justin--Marry me this summer or I am going to kick you. :) Or something like that.

August 8th, 2009

I married my best friend. I stood in front of my family & friends and cried, and laughed, and took beautiful pictures with my husband. It has been a wild & crazy almost nine months. I am so looking forward to our one year anniversary. I would really like to plan a weekend away. Or even a long weekend. I would really like to go on a cruise, in October or sometime.

I am really trying to convince myself & J that we should just go away for the holiday's. :)

Whooo knows, though.

That is how I met Justin. Hope you enjoyed.

1 comment:

  1. Marriage is not easy!! YOu just have to take one day at time and remember that you feel in love for a reason..

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)