Thursday, May 13, 2010

Outside my window;

As always; Abby does this. I love it.
So I do it too. If you do it, be sure to
link back to her blog & mine and leave
a comment, so I can read your answers.
:) And have a fabulous Thursday.
Outside my window..it's going to be 75* today.


The time is..10:33am


Today I feel..fabulous.


I am thinking..that I am so close to Friday.


At the moment, I am thankful..the fact that I have an entire weekend off.


I am going..to go to a BBQ at the Cave's this weekend.


I am wearing..uggs, scrub bottoms, tank top and sweater.


I wish..my house was all put together.


I am reading..nothing, I haven't found any good books yet.


I am working on..nothing really.


I am hoping..my new meds don't make me groggy.


I am hearing..water running in the cafe.


Around the house..is clutter. The rest of our boxes need to be put away and things need wiped down.


I bet you didn't know..I am the happiest I have ever been.


One of my favorite..things to eat for lunch is a cream cheese, cranberry, turkey sandwhich on a kaiser roll. So not healthy--but soo sooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)