Tuesday, May 4, 2010

found it. loved it. did it.

How would you describe your style?

My sisters would say: old lady. I say, I dress comfy, and nice. I wear jeans, and flats of flip flops, and I usually wear a cardigan of some sort, or a sweater. {truth be told--I am self-concieous of my arms so I wear a sweater.


Is there any style you can't pull off?


Skinny jeans. I am not skinny.
What colour do you wear most often?
black. white. gray. green.


Who do you take inspiration from?
All over.


What's your favourite piece of clothing?

My green sweater. I wear it all the time



 















{the pictures are all jacked up. but yea, those are all different times.}

Do your friends know your style well?
well. I am sure. I don't really have style & like I said--my sisters think I am a grandma.
What do you enjoy buying most?
sweaters, or shirts.

What's the last item of clothing you bought?
Oh who knows. Oh wait--scrubs, that are to small that I need to return asap.


Is it not uncomfortable to wear so many rings?
huh? No. I only wear one ring.


Your underwear's on show a lot. Do you think people judge you for it?


My underwear never show. hehe. :)
Does it bother you if people wear the same kind of thing as you?
Nope.


Would it annoy you if a friend bought the same thing as you?
Uh, yeah. Probably.


Do you ever not wear jewellery?
Nope. I have piercings.

Do you not ever feel pressure to be skinnier?
yeah, I should probablly lose like a hundred pounds.


How come you dye your hair so often?
because I don't like grow out.


What's the most expensive piece of clothing you own?
I don't own expensive things.
What current trend do you really like and what one do you dislike?
oh well.. uh. I do not have an answer.


What have you been thinking about today?
that I might need to buy milk.




The last compliment you received?


that my house is clean?
Do you have a job?
yes, 40+ hours a week.


What is the closest blue thing to you?
my auqafina water bottle.


Can you go out of the house without doing your hair?
did this morning. kinda. i just took it out of the towl, parted in and put it in a bun.


When was the last time you did something bad?
i wrote my crazy aunt a mean message on her facebook wall.




What's something you say too often?
i love you.


What was the highlight of your day?
realizing I have 15 minutes left of work.


What's the funniest thing to happen lately?
nothing.


Have you ever had to get stitches?


yes, when I was playing volleyball in the house.
When was the last time you had a girls night out?
two weeks ago?


What was the last thing to make you gag/shiver?
uh. hmm. i don't know.


Do you have a weak stomach?
not really.


Are you overemotional?
Not really.
Do you have any enemies?
Oh yes, two that I can think of.


Do you prefer the sound of electric or acoustic guitars?


Acoustic!
What song do you think has the best intro?
who knoooows.



What are you going to do now?
Read for another 14 minutes and then go home.

{found here.}

1 comment:

  1. Hello my lovely lady,

    I loved this meme. Wow. SO much to know about. can v have the story behind the green sweater? Why is it your fav?

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)