Friday, May 7, 2010

Fill in the _________'s book edition. :)

I haven't done one of these in a while. And I am not entirely sure why.. Probablly when it comes down to Music, Movies and Books, I don't really have favorites, and if I do, I don't remember the names or who sings it, wrote it, or even the title of it. So when there is  a themed "Fill in the blank" I feel a little lost. :) But I will give this one a shot, because I am bored.. Oh && I need to do outside my window post also. :)


1. My favorite book growing up was "Ferdinan the Bull", my used to read it to me, all the time. And when I got older, my Grandma & Aunt nicknamed me- Ferd because I was sometimes, a stop and smell the roses, and also..I was a "bull in a china shop"
2. The funniest book I've ever read was--uhh, see this is why I do not do things like this--I don't remember the funniest book, I have ever read. I likes Perks of being a wallflower.
3. The one book that has truly changed my life has not entered my life yet. I have books, that really make me think, and make me want to read it over and over again.
4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read--"The Last Song", which I refuse to watch the movie, because they cast Miley Cyrus as the lead--and that is not who I pictured as playing her. I have some serious issues with it, just ask J. But the book is amazing- I bawled--the entire last chapter. I mean sobbed.


5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would meet Jodi Picuolt. I love her books. And I really would love to just sit and talk to her.


6. The next book on my "to read" list is some more of Jodi Picuolt books.


7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring a new Nicholas Sparks book, and two Jodi Picuolt books, I havn't read. I really love those two authors. : )

1 comment:

  1. I've met Jodi Picoult! She is such a dear heart and hilarious. Plus I think her personality type is ENFJ (which is my favorite type!).

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)