Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ellis possibly broke her leg.

Blah, I am stressed. I mean stressed beyond belief. Ellie possibly broke her leg. I am not sure how she did it, but she is not doing very good. She was in quite a bit of pain, I got advice from a family member who told me to give her aspirin, well I misunderstood and gave her quite a bit, and it really messed her up more than doing good.

Yesterday I took her to the emergency vet, where they ran some test, and said that she would need x-rays to see what was going on with her leg, and to see if the aspirin did any damage, but besides that she looked really healthy. I am going to try to get her into a vet today, and get her xray's and stuff.

I found a vet in Cottage Grove that will except payments, which totally works. I sent Emeli to my house to pick up Ellie, then she has to come back and drop her off at the vet. I know she doesn't want to, but I need Ellie to be seen as soon as possible.

Also, yesterday--once Justin got home, at 5, I had a Dr. appointment. I had some tumors removed, which 1. Really hurt. 2. Really sucked. 3. Made me never want to go back. 4. I have to have it all done again in 10 days. :(

2 comments:

  1. Awww hun! Sorry to hear things are not going so well right now. I hope things get better. I will pray for you. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about Ellie and about you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)