1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
High school, oh High schooool. How I miss those 7 hours of drama filled learning. I hated hs, but I would totally go back in an instant and rock the biznatch. :) My high school graduation, was pretty awesome, I remember Ld & I doing a bow, I remember hugging teachers as I graduated, I remembered Ld and I talking the entire time. :)
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
Jumper cables. :)
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
Yeah, big house parties for graduation.
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
It is going to be the most wonderful thing, the hardest, the worst, the best, the most rewarding thing you will ever do.
5. What was the last thing you broke?
A clip board thing at work, but I taped it back together.
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
Yes, but usually order online.
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
I do the front & he does the back, sometimes though, he does both.
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
I would love to redo my bedroom, it's very green and brown, and I don't care for it.
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
Online. I work 8 hours a day. Everything I do is online.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes, it is just hard to not know or understand the reason.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I am worried about life in general. I am more worried about the what if's, the questions I don't know the answers to, or even if they have answers.