Tuesday, June 29, 2010

living room decor. & life.


I am not sure which set I like better.
I am going to frame them in black frames.
and enlarge them, and put them up in
my living room. I really love the pictures.
They are from our trip to bend.






Today has been so slow. I seriously just thought it was Monday, then I had a weird feeling that I was just crazy, and then I didn't know what day it was.
Geeze louise, but I did get some good news, I have mild dysplagia. I just get to go in every 6 months to get paps, which really isn't that bad. I am glad that it isn't something more. I was suppppper nervous. But I think things are on the looking up path. :)
Back on meds, life is great with J and I, have amazing friends. I am happy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)